Veranda Learning Solutions ipo gmp today, share price, allotment
Check out the IPO Grey Market Premium, or IPO GMP, and the Kostak rates and Subject to Sauda rates, all of which are current. While Veranda Learning’s GMP has not yet begun, we expect to see some numbers shortly since the IPO is scheduled to become public on March 29. The IPO and Veranda Learning solutions GMP figures have just been released.
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO
Investors may subscribe to Veranda Learning Solutions’ initial public offering (IPO) between March 29 and March 31, 2022. The initial public offering will consist of Equity Shares with a par value of ten dollars (up to 200 crores). It has been determined that the price range for the offer is Rs.130–137 per share. Fintech Private Limited, the IPO’s registrar, will oversee the distribution of shares and refund investors’ money. Systematix Corporate Services Limited is in charge of the administration of the offer. The Veranda Learning initial public offering (IPO) has a lot size of 100 shares.
|IPO Opening Date||Mar 29, 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||Mar 31, 2022|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹130 to ₹137 per equity share|
|Market Lot||100 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||100 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹200.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹200.00 Cr)
|QIB Shares Offered||75% of the net offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||10% of the net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||15% of the net offer|
Investors in the Veranda Learning initial public offering (IPO) will be able to receive 10 percent of the net offer, with the remaining 75 percent of the net offer going to Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) and up to 15 percent of the net offer going to non-institutional bidders. Both the BSE and the NSE will likely list the shares of Veranda Learning Solutions after the government has approved them.
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO Competitive Strengths
- The track record of the company’s promoters has been established.
- A way of teaching that is focused on results and takes a 360-degree approach.
- Course options and delivery methods are more diverse.
- Extensive expertise in the education industry and human capital with professional qualifications.
- Their brands have a strong presence in the marketplace.
- Successful acquisitions and expansions have been shown.
- Infrastructure and resource management, with stringent quality control requirements and reasonably priced courses.
- The business model is technology-driven, asset-light, and scalable.
- Model for Pandemic Preparedness.
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO Date
|IPO Open Date||Mar 29, 2022|
|IPO Close Date||Mar 31, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Apr 5, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Apr 6, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Apr 6, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||Apr 7, 2022|
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO Disclaimer
- The reference to IPO Grey Market Premium (Veranda Learning IPO GMP) is only relevant for the particular date specified in the article’s header.
- We are not purchasing and selling initial public offering (IPO) forms on the IPO Grey Market.
- One receives the Kostak Rate when they sell their initial public offering application (in an off-market transaction) to a third party before the issue has been allotted or listed.
- The price of an IPO is subject to change before the listing, so do not subscribe based only on the premium price. Only the fundamentals of the company should be considered while subscribing.
About Veranda Learning Solutions
Providing students and aspiring professionals with diversified and integrated learning solutions in online, offline hybrid, and offline blended formats. With Veranda Learning Solutions, you will be able to enroll and take part in various courses, including career-defining competitive exams, professional preparation courses, exam-oriented courses, and short-term upskilling and reskilling course options.