How To Download Aadhar Card ? Using Mobile Number & Mobile App
Residents of India must have an Aadhaar number in order to receive certain government benefits. The document is used to verify a person’s identity and address. Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number assigned by India’s Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI). After registering for Aadhaar Card at Aadhaar centers or banks/post offices, a person can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar with an Enrollment ID, Virtual ID, or Aadhaar Number provided by UIDAI. If you want to know more about How to Download Aadhar Card read this post to the end. Following the steps below, you can download your Aadhaar card after receiving a number.
How To Download Aadhar Card
Aadhaar (Unique Identification Number) is a 12-digit number that can be used to verify your identity across the country. Aadhar also assists people in opening new bank accounts, getting new SIM connections, and booking train/bus tickets online, among other things. For UID number registration, all of your information is collected, including your address, state, city, phone number, retina scan, and fingerprint.
The Aadhaar card can be downloaded in the following formats.
How To Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number?
You must follow the steps below to download and print your e Aadhaar card online:
- Go to the Aadhaar official website or go to myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ and click on “Download Aadhaar” in the My Aadhaar option.
- Select “Aadhaar Number” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and security code, then select “Submit OTP” to receive a one-time password on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the received OTP, click “Verify and Download.”
- In the Downloads folder, you’ll find a password-protected PDF of the Aadhaar Card after successful verification. To open the file, you must enter an 8-character password. The password will be the first four letters of your name in capital letters (as in Aadhaar) and your birth year in YYYY format.
How To Download Aadhar Card Using Enrolment Number (EID)?
To obtain an eAadhaar card using your Enrollment ID, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.uidai.gov.in and fill out the form.
- Select “Download Aadhaar” from the drop-down menu. You’ll be taken to myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar.
- Enter your 28-digit Enrollment ID, security code, and click “Submit OTP” to generate an OTP.
- After receiving the OTP on your registered mobile number, click “Verify and Download.”
- A soft copy of your Aadhaar card is now available for download.
How To Download Aadhar Card via Virtual ID (VID)?
To get a free Aadhaar card using an online virtual ID, follow the steps below:
- Go to the UIDAI website.
- Under “My Aadhaar,” select “Download Aadhaar.”
- Select VID from the drop-down menu.
- To generate an OTP, enter your virtual ID and security code, then click “Send OTP.”
- eAadhaar will be saved on your computer.
- Enter your Aadhaar card password to gain access. The first four letters of your name in UPPERCASE and “Year of birth” make up an 8-digit password to open the PDF file.
How To Download Aadhar Card with Name and Mobile Number?
To get your Aadhaar card, follow these steps:
- Go to myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieveeiduid on the Aadhaar website.
- Fill in your full name, registered email address, or phone number and security code.
- Select “Send OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- On the registered mobile number, enter the received OTP and click the “Verify OTP” button.
- The Aadhaar number has been sent to the registered mobile number, according to a message displayed on the screen.
How To Download Aadhar Card without Registered Mobile Number?
You can’t get your Aadhaar online unless you have a registered mobile number. To obtain Aadhaar without a mobile number, follow the steps outlined below.
- Take your Aadhaar number to the nearest Aadhaar centre. Verify all required biometric information, such as thumbprints, retina scans, and so on.
- Bring other forms of identification, such as a PAN and an ID card.
- A printout of the Aadhaar will be provided by the center’s authorized person. A standard paper form will set you back Rs 50, while the PVC version will set you back Rs 100.
How to Download e Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account?
Cardholders can now access their DigiLocker account that is linked to their Aadhaar number thanks to a partnership between DigiLocker and UIDAI. To download Aadhaar from your DigiLocker account, follow the steps below:
- Go to digilocker.gov.in/ and log in to your DigiLocker account.
- Select “Login” from the drop-down menu and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- To obtain an “OTP,” click “Verify.”
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) sent to your phone number.
- Select “Verify OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- A page called “Issued Document” appears. Using the ‘Save’ icon, download ‘eAadhaar.’
Bihar Board 10th Result
FF Redeem Code 2022
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
IPL 2022 Teams
How to Download Masked Aadhaar Card?
The masked Aadhaar card looks like a regular Aadhaar card. The only difference between the two variants is that your Aadhaar number is partially obscured, with only the last four digits visible.
Its purpose is to keep your Aadhaar number safe from prying eyes. Your masked Aadhaar card is just as valid as your eAadhaar card. To obtain an updated Aadhaar card in hidden format, follow the steps below:
- Go to myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar and click the link.
- Choose between an Aadhaar number, a VID, or an Enrollment ID, and fill in the required information (Aadhaar number, Enrollment ID or virtual ID)
- Enter the security code and select “Send OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Masked Aadhaar” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the OTP and click “Verify & Download” to download the masked Aadhaar card.
To open your eAadhaar letter, you’ll need to enter the 8-digit password. The password is made up of your first four letters and the year you were born. You can print your Aadhaar card online after uploading it in pdf format to the UIDAI website. The ability to check the status of your Aadhaar card and download it is available online.
- You will not be able to download Aadhaar if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
- Before allowing Aadhaar pdf download, UIDAI sends an OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication.
- Without an OTP, the Aadhaar card cannot be downloaded.
- eAadhaar can be downloaded as many times as you want.
- Instead of your original Aadhaar card, you can use your downloaded eAadhaar anywhere.
- You can print the Aadhaar card after downloading it online and entering the password.
To replace the need for a physical ID and ensure candidate data security, UIDAI provides the ability to upload an updated Aadhaar card online using various biometric devices used to acquire biometric data, such as uploading the Aadhaar card via PC fingerprint software, downloading the Aadhaar card via face, and so on.
These are a few methods in case you are concerned about how to download Aadhar card. If you find any queries you can let us know in the comment section below.