Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number
This page provides complete information about downloading Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number, adhaar number, etc. The coronavirus pandemic has changed the lives of everyone. As we all know, we can save ourselves from Covid19 by getting vaccinated. In India, two companies are approved for vaccination against Covid, namely the Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd which produces Covishield, and Bharat Biotech which produces Covaxin. The two total doses are needed to declare anyone fully immunized. But you can download your Covid19 vaccination certificate even after receiving the first dose of vaccination.
Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number
Now, the Covid vaccination certificate is mandatory in many places in India. If you wish to travel by public transport, you will need to present your Covid vaccination certificate.
Despite this, you will need a certified crown vaccination for hotel reservation, airline ticket reservation, train ticket reservation, attendance check, restaurants, sights, and many more. other places and events.
In India, everyone over the age of 18 is entitled to vaccination doses. After vaccination, it is the job of the vaccination center to give the person receiving the first or second dose of vaccination the vaccination card.
You can download the Covid vaccination certificate from the Cowin portal or the Aarogyasetu app. Read on to learn how to download the coronavirus vaccination certificate online.
Covid19 Vaccine Certificate Download Online
As soon as you receive your first dose of covid19 vaccination, the Indian government will issue you with the Corona First Dose Vaccination Certificate. After the second dose, you will receive the complete vaccination certificate.
In India, you need to download your Covid vaccination certificate and take it with you on your mobile phone or in print. Because this certificate is mandatory in many places in India.
You can download your Corona vaccination certificate with your mobile phone number and Adhaar number. To do this, you need to follow these simple steps.
How to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate online using the mobile phone number
- Visit the official website of the Government of India e.g. B. cowin.gov.in
- Click the Login / Register button.
- Now log in with your registered cell phone number and then enter the OTP you received on this cell phone number.
- Then click on the Covid19 vaccination certificate.
- You will see your Corona vaccination Certificate on the screen.
- Click on Download to receive the electronic copy of your Covid vaccination certificate.
How to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate through Aarogya Setu
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the Aarogya Setu application.
- Install and open the application. Complete the login process with your mobile phone number.
- Now click on the link for Cowin.
- Then enter the 13-digit reference ID of the beneficiary and click on the Covid vaccination certificate.
- Click on Download to download the corona vaccination certificate.
Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
The Digilocker app allows you to store your various personal documents such as your Aadhar card, driver’s license, etc. This application also stores data from various other departments of the Government of India.
You can download the corona vaccination certificate from the DigiLocker application by following these steps.
- Visit the Play Store to download and install the DigiLocker application if you haven’t already.
- Now carry out the registration process in the app by entering details such as name, date of birth, gender, security PIN, mobile phone number, Aadhar number, and email ID.
- Now after registration, navigate to the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option labeled “Vaccine Certificate”.
- Click the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13-digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
Download Corona Vaccine Certificate from Umang Application
Using the Umang application and downloading the certificate for the Covid vaccine is really easy. Please follow these steps to download the vaccination card from the UMANG app.
- Open the UMANG application. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, go to the Play Store and download the app from there.
- Open the application on your phone and look for the “What’s New” section.
- In the “News” section you will find a tab called Cowin.
- Click on Cowin and tap on the option Download vaccination certificate.
- Now enter your mobile phone number and also enter the OTP that you have just sent to your mobile phone.
- Confirm the name of the beneficiary and download the Covid vaccination certificate there.
Covid 2nd Dose Certificate
To download the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate, the article explains many simple options. We will provide you with a direct link to download your vaccination certificate.
You can now download the certificate for the second dose of the Covid vaccine on your mobile phone. To do this, follow a few simple steps.
When you receive your second dose of the Covid vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile phone number provided at the time of vaccination.
In this message, you will receive information about your registration number with your vaccine. In this message, you will receive a link that will take you to a page on your mobile phone number.
On this page, you will need to enter your mobile phone number and click Get OTP and sign in. When you log in, a PDF of the Covid certificate for the 2nd vaccination dose will be sent to your mobile phone.
After downloading your vaccination certificate Covid, check your name, the number of adhaar, date of birth, name of the vaccine, dose, etc.
So that was how you can Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number or various other platforms.