50th Marriage / Wedding Anniversary Wishes, Quotes, Gifts, Messages, Cakes
Happy 50th Marriage Anniversary Wishes, Quotes, Love messages, Gifts, Cakes, Wallpaper, Images, Photos
- Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love.
- Wishing you a wonderful and long life together on your anniversary.
- Wishing you all the happiness and love in the world and congratulations on your anniversary.
- Best wishes to you both on your anniversary.
- Sending you warm wishes on your anniversary; may you continue to grow older and happier together.
- May you continue to be a wonderful husband and wife to each other. Wishing you nothing but happiness, love, and joy in the years ahead.
- Wishing that you two will grow even closer together with each passing day. Happy anniversary.
- Sending you both loving wishes on your anniversary, may it be something so very special.
- I’m so glad that we’re together, I can’t imagine my life without you by my side. Wishing you endless joy on our anniversary.
- May love continue to be the light that illuminates your lives, giving you hope for years to come. Happy anniversary.
- An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday and the hopes of tomorrow. Make it memorable!
- I admire and respect the two of you for your commitment to your marriage. You are an exemplary couple and I am blessed and honored to be your friend. Happy Anniversary.
Anniversary which comes from the Latin root word ann, which stands for year, is a term used to describe a celebration of the recurrence of an event in another year. Anniversaries hold special significance in everyone’s heart as it marks the recurrence of an event. Anniversaries are of many types and below is a list of the most significant types-
- Birth Anniversary- Celebrated on the occasion of a significant person’s birth.
- Wedding or Marriage Anniversary- Celebrated by a couple on the date of their marriage, and marking the long years they have spent together.
- Death Anniversary- A death anniversary is a day of grief and sadness, as it marks the date on which a significant person passed away.
- War Anniversary- Celebrated by both the victorious and the defeated country. For the defeated country, it marks the number of years it took, for the country to heal from the damages of war and for the victorious country it is a celebration of their long-standing power over its peers.
- Opening or Founding Anniversary- The foundation or founding anniversary of a company is celebrated by its employees and board of directors, on the day the company the company started its operations. This day has an importance of its own attached to the company’s glorious history.
50th Marriage Anniversary Wishes for Parents
All the anniversaries mentioned above have a significance of their own, but in a couple’s life, their marriage anniversary is the happiest and celebration worthy. Each anniversary in a couple’s life stands as a landmark to the number of years they have spent together. It serves as a reminder of the tough times they had to face and the adversities that came in the way of their existence. It also serves as a silent observer of all the happy moments in their lives. Whatever maybe the significance, every anniversary should be celebrated, as celebrations will help them to keep going.
Most couples don’t celebrate all of their anniversaries, as they feel that all of them are not significant enough. While this is true in some cases, some couples say differently. The most celebrated marriage anniversaries around the world are the 1st, 5th, 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th and most significantly the 50th one. The 50th anniversary holds a special significance to almost every couple and the main reason behind this being, the long years of being together.
As the rates of divorces are going up around the world, couples who are celebrating their 50th year anniversaries are one of the rarest ones to exist. The 50th marriage anniversary, also known as the Emerald Anniversary often sees couples throwing themed parties and the guests presenting gifts that are significant to the occasion. While a Yellow Rose or a bouquet of 50 yellow roses is the flower of the choice, Gold which is the perfect gemstone for the occasion is also widely gifted.
No matter the gift or the theme of the party, every couple completing 50 years of togetherness deserves a celebration and 50th marriage anniversary wishes worth of remembering for the years to come.
50th Wedding Anniversary Wishes to parents
- Completing 50 years of marriage isn’t a joke, True love within everyone, you have evoked!!! Happy marriage anniversary!!!
- May the bonds of your marriage continue to grow stronger, holding strong amidst all fears! Congratulations and happy golden anniversary!
- 50 years of marriage, you fulfilled all your marriage vows. We wonder how you found a love so worthy and thoughtful. To your love, we all now bow.
- Truly great couple you are, Who has crossed 50 years of marriage and came so far!!! Happy marriage anniversary!!!
- It’s so great to see that you two are still so deep in love after half a century together. Happy anniversary.
- Thanks for always being right by my side and supporting me for the past 50 years, especially during the difficult moments.
50th Marriage Anniversary Quotes
- Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.
- I have heard that whoever loves is in no condition old.
- May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
- Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it.
- Came so far with all your love, On the olive branch like the doves!!! Happy marriage anniversary!!
- Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.